Your health, well-being and safety will always be our priority. CNS Healthcare is continuing to monitor the development of COVID-19 and plan appropriately in partnership with local, state and federal health officials to keep you and our employees safe. We have instituted enhanced cleaning practices, including cleaning all offices twice a day and wiping down surfaces frequently throughout the day.
Additionally, in accordance with government and the CDC’s recommendations, we are instituting the following changes until further notice:
- All case management, peer support, and therapy sessions will now take place over the phone. Your case manager and therapist will contact you with more information. This has resulted in a 78.8% reduction in staff presence in our offices.
- All CNS Healthcare offices are open 8:30 AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday. The Detroit office will be open every other Saturday, by appointment, 9:00AM-1:30PM.
- In-office appointments are available for Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), Long Acting Medications (LAM), intakes, crisis, and post-hospital appointments.
- Limited transportation will still be provided for in-office appointments.
- Visions and Our House Clubhouse are closed until further notice. Clubhouse members should contact their clubhouse directly for more information on remote contacts.
- Drop-in Centers are closed until further notice.
- For individuals, except those on an ACT team, please call the medication line for any questions on medications at (248) 409-4111.
- ACT team members should continue to contact their ACT teams directly, for medication assistance.
- If you cannot make it to the office, Genoa Healthcare can deliver your medications to you. Call (248) 409-1105 for more information.
- To better serve your whole health needs, Genoa Healthcare, Honor Community Health, and LabCorp remain open in our Waterford office.
We are here for you! Please call us at (800) 615-0411, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Customer Service staff is also available during business hours at (248) 871-1461.
More information is available at https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus. Thank you for partnering with us to keep our community safe!
CNS Healthcare Senior Leadership Team