The first step in treating a mental disorder is recognizing that something is not right. The second step is getting help. Early recognition and treatment of a mental illness offer the best chance of recovery and the earlier you seek help the greater the chance that recurrences can be prevented.
- CNS Healthcare Main Clinic: 1-248-745-4900
- CNS Healthcare Crisis Line: 1-800-615-0411
- CNS Healthcare Medication Phone Line: 1-248-409-4111
If you are a CNS Healthcare consumer experiencing medication-related problems or you have questions about your medication, please call the Medication Phone Line.
- CNS Healthcare Empowerment Zone Activity Line: 1-866-493-6797 (1-866-49-EMPWR)
- CNS Healthcare Online Patient Portal (MyCEHR)
If you are new to the patient portal, please contact your CNS Healthcare Case Manager for assistance. You will need a pin number to complete registration.
- Michigan 2-1-1: 2-1-1
Michigan 2-1-1 connects people with information and resources to build healthy, safe communities
- Crisis Text Line: 741-741
- TDD: 7-1-1
Finding Support Groups
CNS Healthcare is proud to offer almost 50 support groups that facilitate recovery, coping skills, community inclusion, and wellness. Find them here.