If you need immediate help, contact one of the following crisis lines:
- Oakland County Resources and Crisis Helpline: 1-800-231-1127
- Wayne County Crisis Helpline: 1-800-241-4949
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline and Text: 1-800-273-8255 or Text 741-741
- CNS Healthcare Crisis Line: 1-800-615-0411
- CNS Healthcare Medication Phone Line: 1-248-409-4111
If you are a CNS Healthcare consumer experiencing medication-related problems or you have questions about your medication, please call the Medication Phone Line.
- CNS Healthcare Online Patient Portal (MyCEHR)
If you are new to the patient portal, please contact your CNS Healthcare Case Manager for assistance. You will need a pin number to complete registration.
- Michigan 2-1-1: 2-1-1
Michigan 2-1-1 connects people with information and resources to build healthy, safe communities
- TDD: 7-1-1
Online Health Screening
Free mental health checkup
CNS Healthcare is proud to offer almost 50 support groups that facilitate recovery, coping skills, community inclusion, and wellness. Find them here.
- Outside of CNS Healthcare, additional groups can be found on the Mental Health America website.