If you need immediate help, contact one of the following crisis lines:
- Oakland County Resources and Crisis Helpline: 1-800-231-1127
- Wayne County Crisis Helpline: 1-800-241-4949
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline and Text: 1-800-273-8255 or Text 741-741
- CNS Healthcare Crisis Line: 1-800-615-0411
- CNS Healthcare Medication Phone Line: 1-248-409-4111
If you are a CNS Healthcare consumer experiencing medication-related problems or you have questions about your medication, please call the Medication Phone Line.
- CNS Healthcare Online Patient Portal (MyCEHR)
If you are new to the patient portal, please contact your CNS Healthcare Case Manager for assistance. You will need a pin number to complete registration.
- Michigan 2-1-1: 2-1-1
Michigan 2-1-1 connects people with information and resources to build healthy, safe communities
- TDD: 7-1-1
Online Health Screening
Mental Health America offers several screening tools
CNS Healthcare is proud to offer almost 50 support groups that facilitate recovery, coping skills, community inclusion, and wellness. Find them here.
- Outside of CNS Healthcare, additional groups can be found on the Mental Health America website.