If you, or someone you care about, are feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, or anxiety, or feel like you want to harm yourself or others call:
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746. (TTY 1-800-846-8517)
CNS Healthcare wants to remind you to be cautious but not to panic about reports in the news. Though cases have been confirmed in Michigan, there is no cause to change your ordinary routine unless advised to do so by a healthcare professional. We will keep you posted if any new information is available.
CNS Healthcare is following the guidance and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
We want to remind everyone about the best ways to prevent the spread of all respiratory infections including COVID-19, the common cold, and influenza, which include:
• Frequently washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Only use hand sanitizer when you cannot wash your hands
• Covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, desks and handrails regularly
• Stop Handshaking – use other non-contact methods of greeting
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
• Staying home when you are sick
Everyone’s health, well-being and safety will always be our priority. We will continue monitoring the development of COVID-19 and plan appropriately in partnership with
local, state and federal health officials.
Learn more about COVID-19:
MDHHS and CDC Coronavirus websites at:
www.michigan.gov/coronavirus and www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
If you have additional questions, you may call the CDC Hotline: 800-232-4636.